COME OUT AND BE PART OF DELFEST!
Recognizing the contributions DelFest has made to the economy of our County United Way service area, and specifically for generous contributions made by the DelFest Foundation to our programs and partners, CUW is helping recruit volunteers to assist the event’s triumphant return to the Allegany County Fairground on May 26-29.
We are asking that interested CUW supporters respond via email to Michele Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your phone and email contact information before April 15. You will be contacted by DelFest’s Volunteer Coordinator about working the festival.
DelFest is an amazing asset to our community and CUW is happy to help them in this way! Here’s the scoop on the program positions…
- • Volunteer opportunities on the beverage crew
- • Serve drinks at several locations across the festival site
- • Most beverage locations are in the heart of the music so you are engaging with fans and enjoying the musi.
- • Working a shift gains you admission to the festival for the day of your shift
- • Shifts times range from 3 hours to 4 1/2 hours
- • Access to the festival for the entire day!
- • Must be 18 years or older
Jobs require you to be on your feet for the shift and some shifts/locations can get very busy. Beverages include beer, water, soft drinks, etc.Roles can include runner, pourer, cashier, and stocking. There are also a few openings for setup and teardown crews for before and after the festival.
Smiles and great customer service requested…and wear your favorite CUW t-shirt to promote our partnership with Del, his family, and this great event!